Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com> on 2013/10/15 13:05:06 UTC

Upgrading from iPOJO 1.8.6 to 1.11.0

I am trying to update iPOJO frm 1.8.6 to the newly released 1.11.0.
However, I get the following error message in my log:

2013-10-15 13:01:12,874 | ERROR |  pool-1-thread-1 | notification-service
          | ?                                   ? | [ERROR]
seco.notification.service : The `nullable`, `default-implementation` and
`exception` attributes are not usable in
{id=se.digia.seco.notification.spi.INotificationProvider, field=mProviders,
specification=se.digia.seco.notification.spi.INotificationProvider} -
reason: the dependency is aggregate
2013-10-15 13:01:12,946 | ERROR |  pool-1-thread-1 | web-console
           | ?                                   ? | [ERROR]
seco.webconsole : The `nullable`, `default-implementation` and `exception`
attributes are not usable in {id=se.digia.seco.web.api.IPlugin,
field=mPlugins, specification=se.digia.seco.web.api.IPlugin} - reason: the
dependency is aggregate

Are there any incompatible changes between these iPOJO versions that I need
to address?

/Bengt

Re: Upgrading from iPOJO 1.8.6 to 1.11.0

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Wow… forgot to send the announce mail.
Fixing that right about now.

Clement