Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by arian487 <ak...@tagged.com> on 2011/07/07 19:03:32 UTC

Any way to get the value if sorting by function?

Lets say my sort is something like:

sort=sum(indexedField, constant).  If I have a component that runs right
after the QueryComponent, is it possible to know what this value was for
each of the documents IF the field is not stored, and only indexed?  I
scoured through the code and it didn't look like this was possible.

Re: Any way to get the value if sorting by function?

Posted by arian487 <ak...@tagged.com>.
Fixed it, turns out I cant get the score if I sort by a function but if I run
a function query it'll sort by score and give me the score.