Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ramram <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/03 10:40:51 UTC

How to implement and EDA

Hi All,

I am new to OfBiz. I was wondering how I can implement and EDA in the Ofbiz
and see the related task created in the workeffort?
Please can you also provide documents on how is the EDA is implemented and
how it works in OfBiz?

Thnx for the help

Re: How to implement and EDA

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ram,
There are three types of Events offers by OFBiz to implement Business Logic.
1) Services which may be in java or minilang.
2) Events in java.
3) Events in minilang.
All events are loaded once on server starts, to know more you can refer the
Example Component in which probably each of these has been implemented.
Better you go here -
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide
Here you will get all the examples of using each type of event and in line
notes with each code will guide you how/when/where to use which.

Rishi Solanki
Enterprise Software Developer
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.

Re: How to implement and EDA

Re: How to implement and EDA

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Sorry, not sure why but I did not receive your message ramram

Jacques
PS: Hey Anil, nice way to educate people ;o)

From: "Anil Patel" <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Re: How to implement and EDA

Posted by Anil Patel <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi,

Re: How to implement and EDA

Re: How to implement and EDA

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Not sure what you are exactly looking for, maybe this will help
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Is+OFBiz+for+Me#IsOFBizforMe-OFBizWorkflow(EDAArchitecture

Jacques

From: "ramram" <ra...@gmail.com>