Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Emilio J Leiva <em...@hotmail.com> on 2005/01/14 12:49:35 UTC

Build faild on win 98

Hello list,

I am trying to build cocoon-2.1.6 on a win 98 box but without any success. I get following error:
Sin espacio en entorno
Comando o nombre de archivo no válido

Comando o nombre de archivo no válido

Comando o nombre de archivo no válido

Comando o nombre de archivo no válido

Comando o nombre de archivo no válido

Comando o nombre de archivo no válido

I have asked a guy working with me (thorsten) but he is as well clueless why that happends and told me to write to this list.

I installed the latest jdk (j2sdk1.4.2_06) and still it is not working. On my win2k box it is working just fine.

Any ideas? TIA.

emilio

Re: Build faild on win 98

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
Emilio J Leiva escribió:
> Hello list,
>
> I am trying to build cocoon-2.1.6 on a win 98 box but without any
> success. I get following error:
> Sin espacio en entorno
> Comando o nombre de archivo no válido
>
> Comando o nombre de archivo no válido
>
> Comando o nombre de archivo no válido
>
> Comando o nombre de archivo no válido
>
> Comando o nombre de archivo no válido
>
> Comando o nombre de archivo no válido
> I have asked a guy working with me (thorsten) but he is as well clueless
> why that happends and told me to write to this list.
>
> I installed the latest jdk (j2sdk1.4.2_06) and still it is not working.
> On my win2k box it is working just fine.
>
> Any ideas? TIA.
>
> emilio

I checked the PATH and the JAVA_HOME, those are working just fine.
Trying to say doing 'echo %PATH%' return the right path and 'java
-version' as well return the right version.

Anybody have seen this error before?
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: use of variables on XSL

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
On Mie, 19 de Enero de 2005, 2:33, Thorsten Scherler dijo:
> Antonio Gallardo escribió:
>
>>>(BTW, this "no me friegues" sounds like Nicaraguan spanish! is n't? ;-)
>>> )
>>>
>>>   Yes, this "no me friegues" sounds like Nicaraguan spanish!!!  Your
>>>friend
>>>Thorsten told me about it, and we allways are saying it!!
>>

>> lol. :-DD
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Antonio Gallardo.
>
> :)
>
> You are world famous in spain and "No me friegues" at least now in
> Sevilla. :)

Sounds like you are teaching spanish there. ;-)

That is cool, DUDE! :-DD

> Greetings from the pollo raro and me.

Many Thanks and plase send him my greetings too! :-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: use of variables on XSL

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
Antonio Gallardo escribió:

>>(BTW, this "no me friegues" sounds like Nicaraguan spanish! is n't? ;-) )
>>
>>   Yes, this "no me friegues" sounds like Nicaraguan spanish!!!  Your
>>friend
>>Thorsten told me about it, and we allways are saying it!!
>

> lol. :-DD
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Antonio Gallardo.

:)

Re: use of variables on XSL

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
On Mar, 18 de Enero de 2005, 6:05, emilio leiva serrano dijo:
> Hi again!!

:-D

The looks very procedural oriented. This is not the XSLT way. I noted you
are using sql transformer. Is this correct?

> I'm trying to make a table of notes (idnota and nota) with request values
>
> First xsl page:

> <notas>
>     <xsl:for-each select="notas/sql:rowset/sql:row/sql:id_nota">
>       <idnota>
> 	<xsl:value-of select="."/>
>       </idnota>
>     </xsl:for-each>
>
>     <xsl:for-each select="notas/sql:rowset/sql:row/sql:nota">
>       <nota>
>          <xsl:value-of select="."/>
>       </nota>
>      </xsl:for-each>
> </notas>

you can rewrite the above code by using a new template. Is not recommended
for performance reasons the use <xsl:for-each>, because it force to read
all the node and that considerably slow down the processing. Anyway, lets
assume this is OK. ;-)

> Second xsl page:
>
> <xsl:variable name="cont">1</xsl:variable>
> <xsl:variable name="valor"/>
>
>   <xsl:template match="/">
> 			<xsl:apply-templates />
>   </xsl:template>

> <xsl:template match="notas">
> <form action="editnotas" method="get">
>     <xsl:for-each select="idnota">
>      <xsl:variable name="valor"><xsl:value-of select="."/></xsl:variable>
>          <select name="opcion{$cont}">
> 	<option value="">Opciones</option>
>                 <option value="M-{$valor}">Modificar</option>
> 	<option value="S-{$valor}">Suprimir</option>
>          </select>
>             <xsl:value-of select="../nota[$cont]"/><xsl:value-of
> select="$cont"/>
here try to use:

<xsl:value-of select="../nota[position()]"/><xsl:value-of
select="position()"/>

>    <xsl:variable name="cont"><xsl:value-of
> select="$cont+1"/></xsl:variable>

The above line not needed.

>    </xsl:for-each>

> </form>
>   </xsl:template>

Here you need to try to break the <xsl:for-each> blocks. You can write the
same code without the <xsl:for-each> element.

Re: use of variables on XSL

Re: use of variables on XSL

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
On Mar, 18 de Enero de 2005, 4:23, emilio leiva serrano dijo:

> Hello List!

Hello!

> I need to use a variable as a accountant. I try to use <xsl:variable..../>
> but I have seen that I can´t change its value.
>   What kind of tag can I use for a accountant?

It is more an XSLT question. I guess by accountant you think a counter. In
XSLT once you set a variable, you cannot change it. One of the things you
can do is using position()?

http://www.zvon.org/xxl/XSLTreference/Output/function_position.html

We can help better if you explain what are you trying to to archieve?

> (Hi Thorsten!! As you can see my English is very poor... Jjejej  y no me
> friegues!!!!!)

Don't worry about your english. We need to worry because don't speaks
other languages here. :-D

use of variables on XSL

Re: Build faild on win 98

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.