Posted to user@roller.apache.org by gunner80 <in...@student.uib.no> on 2006/09/14 10:49:43 UTC

JSPWiki syntax in comments

Hi all

Does anybody know if it is possible to use JSPWiki syntax in comments of
blog entries, and if so how can I configure the JSPWiki plugin?
Any help would be much appreciated..

-Inge
Sent from the Roller - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: JSPWiki syntax in comments

Posted by Dave Johnson <sn...@gmail.com>.
This page describes how to setup the JSPWiki plugin in Roller 2.X:
http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Javanet/OptionalPluginsForRoller_23

Here's the same information for Roller 3.0:
http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Javanet/JSPWikiPlugin

-Dave