Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/12/15 01:50:14 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Trivial Update of "IgorBerger" by IgorBerger

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by IgorBerger:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/IgorBerger

  == Igor Berger ==

-  * I am a contributor to BlogSpamAssassin project providing PHSDL methodoligy to the developers team.
+  * I am a contributor to BlogSpamAssassin project providing PHSDL methodology to the developers team.
   * I am a developer and administrator for [http://www.phsdl.net/ PHSDL] if you would like to contribute to the project Email: admin at phsdl dot net

   * If you like to get in touch with me about something else Email: igor at ivbsolutions dot net