Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Yunze Xu <xy...@apache.org> on 2023/05/25 13:46:56 UTC

[Discuss] Release Pulsar Python Client 3.2.0

Hi all,

I would like to propose releasing the Pulsar Python Client 3.2.0.

It has been over 2 months since the last release (3.1.0). There have
been some new features and bug fixes since then. It's time to release
a new version.

Please let me know if you have any PRs that need to be included in 3.2.0.

Thanks,
Yunze

Re: [Discuss] Release Pulsar Python Client 3.2.0

Posted by Zike Yang <zi...@apache.org>.
+1

Thanks,
Zike Yang