Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thomas Radtke <th...@freenet.de> on 2011/05/06 21:00:53 UTC

SVG rendering - Windows / Linux problem

Dear all,

I noticed fop 'hangs' on Linux where it worked on Windows. I found out
that my Illu-generated SVGs contain CR-characters (#x0d), and so I
loaded them into Inkscape on Linux, resaved them and voila - it worked (
maybe for a different reason)!

Is this a known bug? Who is guilty? Adobe, FOP, or Batik? It would be
great to share the same SVGs on all systems.

Let me know if you are interested in this bug and can't reproduce it.
I'd be happy to provide an example.

Thanks,

Thomas

(... and thanks for the great piece of Software FOP is)