Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by yinlin chen <gh...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/07 22:17:28 UTC

How to find the search keyword belong to which field?

Hi,
I use MultiFieldQueryParser to do multiple fields search.
How can I find the particular search result belong to which field(s)?

For example, I use two fields, "creator" and "description"
And I use the keyword "world" to get the search result, how do I know that
keyword "world" is form "creator" or "description"?
Does anyone know how to do it? Thanks for your help.