Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Yury Tarasievich <yu...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/15 17:40:37 UTC

scons-build progress?

Hello all

What is the progress on scons-build project?

And you'd need to be a programmer to help speed
it up, I suppose?

-Yury

Re: scons-build progress?

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
Hi Yury

Am 15.09.20 um 19:40 schrieb Yury Tarasievich:
> Hello all
>
> What is the progress on scons-build project?
>
> And you'd need to be a programmer to help speed
> it up, I suppose?

yes. Damjan has done qwuite an extensive update I had not the muse to
test out yet.

However, what needs to be done is to extend the Profiles at least for
Mac and maybe for Linux.

For that we need to check the Variables set in the environment today,
and set them in the SCONs environemt too.

If one could look into this this would be a big help and a

All the Best

Peter