Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ross MacKinnon <ro...@friendster.com> on 2009/02/03 01:45:23 UTC

Unsubscribing

Re: Unsubscribing

Posted by kirk beers <kg...@gmail.com>.
I am having the same issue .... can't get unsubscribed !!

RE: Unsubscribing

Posted by Ross MacKinnon <ro...@friendster.com>.
Nothing in the Junk folder, but that reminded me that our company is using a 3rd party spam filter (i.e., Lanlogic)... which sure enough had snagged the confirmation emails.  Since the list emails were going through I never thought to check the filtering systems.  Thanks for jogging my memory. :-)

Ross