Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Walk, Christopher" <cw...@triactive.com> on 2002/12/13 17:00:40 UTC

Integer Validation - Not catching invalid input.

I'm experiencing a problem with the integer validator.  The validator is not
catching invalid integer input at the client (in the javascript).

I've traced through the execution path and the validateInteger() function
exits out on the "oInteger = " line below (IOW, never makes it to
alert("2")):

function validateInteger(form) {
               var bValid = true;
               var focusField = null;
               var i = 0;
               var fields = new Array();
               alert("1");
               oInteger = new IntegerValidations();
               alert("2");

Has anyone experienced a similar problem?

Regards,
-Chris