Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@bea.com> on 2004/10/20 04:22:58 UTC

Improving Incubator documentation (was RE: [OT] How to prevent abusing Apache priviliges)

I gave a 45-minute presentation on Apache and the Incubator at
the O'Reilly Open Source Convention last July.  If it's any use,
you can download the slides at:
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2004/view/e_sess/5439
(.ppt format -- if there's any interest I can convert to html
or .pdf).

I'll be giving a similar presentation next month at ApacheCon.

It's not nearly detailed enough for what you're talking about
doing (which is much needed...I've been meaning to do similar
work for months, but might need other energy like yours to
motivate me to prioritize it above other things going on in
life).  So, take what's useful out of it -- it's licensed under
Apache License v2

Cliff