Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/17 11:48:54 UTC

Re: Fw: Client samples doesn't build due to the method call "getFaultDetail(&pcDetail)"

Hi Mark,
    The mail titled "Fix for RPC generated code problems" is also
related to exception related problems.
    I have done some fix (hack like)
    Could you please comment on the SOAP fault handling in RPC style.
    I guess we have to change it similar to that of Doclit.
Thanks,
Samisa...