Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/01 23:28:56 UTC

[1.5 release] Progess

Hi,

hust to give you some informations :
- there is a new temporary branch where the 1.5.0 version is stored,
waiting for the last cleaning before the official release
- the trunks has been bumped up and we are now working on
apacheds-1.5.1-SNAPSHOT, shared-0.9.7-SNAPSHOT and daemon-1.1.1-SNAPSHOT

Many things remain to be done, but we will work on it in the next few
hours.

The trunks are open for modifications !

Emmanuel

Re: [1.5 release] Progess

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Hi folks,

More status on the release:

I'm trying to work on this release for the next day or two.  I fixed a
critical bug that we discovered at the last minute where the schema updates
were lost after restarts due to overwriting of the schema partitions db
files.  The server was not checking if the schema files were present before
overwriting them.  It's fixed now but I ran into another issue now where
when using maven with a test case ReferralITest just stops in it's tracks on
two of my machines.  I want to figure out what is going on with this before
preparing the installers for everyone to play with.  Will provide more
feedback as I progress.

Alex

If you would like to change it so it is more consistent then feel free to do
so.