Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by cpayne <cp...@magigames.net> on 2007/10/24 21:57:27 UTC

Another question about Pyzor and other strange issue

Guys,

I got pyzor working, thanks I got strange issue. It seems that one use
it's working, in fact DCC and Razor2 are also only work for this one user.

This is what I see in user X headers...

But this is want I am seeing in everyone else....

Same with Razor

 1.5 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_E8_51_100 Razor2 gives engine 8 confidence level
                            above 50%
                            [cf: 100]
 0.5 RAZOR2_CHECK           Listed in Razor2 (http://razor.sf.net/)
 0.5 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100 Razor2 gives confidence level above 50%

Everyone else nothing.

Any clues as why only one user gets those check and every one else nothing?

Payne
                            [cf: 100]