Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Peter Mills <de...@peter.mills.to> on 2005/09/19 19:47:27 UTC

Whidbey (Visual Studio 2005)

I'm having a few problems with both the DAO and Mapper components (which I
will mention in a separate thread, if I cannot solve them), and I was
wondering if any of them could be because I'm developing in Whidbey (Visual
Studio 2005).  Are there any known issues that haven't made their way onto
the mailing list archives or issue tracker?  Has anyone else had positive or
negative experiences with developing for Ibatis in the new VS?

Thanks and regards,

Peter

Re: Whidbey (Visual Studio 2005)

Posted by Mario Chavez <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hello;

I;m using ibatis from download section on VSNET2005 without a problem, I did
build the source code with net 2.0. The only issue that I have is that if
something is wrong with the mapping file I did not get a specific error
about the issue, instead I have a generic error, but I believe that this is
the same with VSNET2003.

Regards.

--
Mario Chavez
mario.chavez@gmail.com

RE: Whidbey (Visual Studio 2005)

Posted by Peter Mills <de...@peter.mills.to>.
I built yesterday's SVN version of the code, and either the new code itself
or the minor changes that I had to make to my config files fixed the
problems I was having.

Thanks for the tip,

Peter

  _____

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.
Which version do you use ?

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.
Have you built and run the tests using VS2005?