Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com> on 2010/02/27 17:46:10 UTC

Re: svn commit: r916972 - /ofbiz/trunk/framework/entity/src/org/ofbiz/entity/transaction/TransactionUtil.java

lektran@apache.org wrote:
> Author: lektran
> Date: Sat Feb 27 15:40:17 2010
> New Revision: 916972

> Log:
> The following deprecated classes, constructors or methods have been removed:
> org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.rollback(boolean)
> - Use TransactionUtil.rollback(boolean, String, Throwable) instead

Btw, this is a good way to do this.  Something that is easy to scan
for in the changelog, which can then be added to some wiki page, or
release notes, in semi-automated fashion.

Re: svn commit: r916972 - /ofbiz/trunk/framework/entity/src/org/ofbiz/entity/transaction/TransactionUtil.java

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
On 27/02/2010, at 9:46 AM, Adam Heath wrote:

> lektran@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: lektran
>> Date: Sat Feb 27 15:40:17 2010
>> New Revision: 916972

>> Log:
>> The following deprecated classes, constructors or methods have been removed:
>> org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.rollback(boolean)
>> - Use TransactionUtil.rollback(boolean, String, Throwable) instead
>
> Btw, this is a good way to do this.  Something that is easy to scan
> for in the changelog, which can then be added to some wiki page, or
> release notes, in semi-automated fashion.

Thanks, I've kept copies of all of these logs locally so if we do decide on putting them somewhere then I've got them ready to go.