Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Wolfram Huesken <wo...@m18.io> on 2016/03/17 07:49:54 UTC

More realistic examples in documentation

Hello together,

I'm using the documentation a lot at work for my current project. It's
extremely useful, but sometimes I find that essential parts are missing.
Here an example:

http://camel.apache.org/producertemplate

There's no hint where to get the ProducerTemplate instance from. For
people who use the producer template for the first time, it would be
helpful to do something like this:

Instead of:
ProducerTemplate template;

Do it like this:
ProducerTemplate template =
exchange.getContext().createProducerTemplate();

I'm seeing this in quite some places and I'd like to change that, but
wanted to ask before if that's ok or if there are objections.

Bye
Wolfram

Re: More realistic examples in documentation

Posted by Wolfram Huesken <wo...@m18.io>.
Ok, great. I already have edit permission, so I'll just update the
articles where I think we need more information. Don't worry, I don't
want to make the books obsolete by bloating the documentation ;-)

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Claus Ibsen