Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de> on 2013/01/12 20:44:55 UTC

Build broken

See below.

Cheers,
Andreas
---

$ mvn package
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project
org.apache.stanbol:org.apache.stanbol.commons.frameworkfragment:0.10.0-SNAPSHOT
(/home/andreas/workspace/stanbol/commons/frameworkfragment/pom.xml) has
1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not find artifact
org.apache.stanbol:stanbol-parent:pom:3-SNAPSHOT and
'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 21, column 11 ->
[Help 2]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
-e switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
[ERROR] [Help 2]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/UnresolvableModelException

Re: Build broken

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 8:44 PM, Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de> wrote:
> $ mvn package
> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
> [ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR]   The project
> org.apache.stanbol:org.apache.stanbol.commons.frameworkfragment:0.10.0-SNAPSHOT
> (/home/andreas/workspace/stanbol/commons/frameworkfragment/pom.xml) has
> 1 error
> [ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not find artifact

The relative path to the parent was broken after moving the
frameworkfragment into the commons directory. Fixed with

thx for reporting
best
Rupert

Re: Build broken

Posted by Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
yes, building with a clean maven repo gives this error. I also found
some wrong versions in some poms of the reasoners part.
I opened issue STANBOL-866 for that and prepared the easy fix, but I
discovered that I can't commit! Probably some misconfiguration after
the graduation.
I will check this with infra.

In the meantime I found also some wrong dependency versions in the
reasoners-test project. I will look into that after solved my access
problem.

In anybody else can do this simple fix in the relative path of the
parent pom in frameworkfragment it would be useful.

Cheers,
Enrico

--
Enrico Daga