Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Alex La Greca <al...@softpi.it> on 1997/03/11 09:20:02 UTC

os-solaris/225: We are not able to control user access on Solaris with .htaccess method

>Number:         225
>Category:       os-solaris
>Synopsis:       We are not able to control user access on Solaris with .htaccess method
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
We transferred a WWW server from Apache 0.65 on HP UX 9.5 to
Apache 1.1.1 on Solaris 2.5, but we were not able to reactivate
the access control to some directories, even recreating the same
environment conditions.
It seems that on Solaris Apache is not able to match the passwords
for any user.