Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> on 2010/07/13 16:03:45 UTC

Color schemes

Hi all,

I sent out a similar email a while back but didn't get any response, so I'll send it again.  :-)

The default Pivot L&F supports configurable color schemes. However, the platform currently only includes one. It is a decent cross platform scheme that looks good on all of the major OSes, but it would be nice if we could provide a few more. Specifically, I would like to include color schemes that are tailored to the L&F of the following platforms:

- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.5+

However, I don't have the graphical talent to create something like this. If anyone is interested in helping out, or knows a designer who might be, please let me know.

Thanks,
Greg

Re: Color schemes

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi to all,
cross-posted here so if someone has comments etc can write also here.

This is a short summary:
none gave an answer, so I'll try to take this, and to keep track of things
I'm adding a JIRA ticket.

This is the original discussion:
http://apache-pivot-developers.417237.n3.nabble.com/Color-schemes-td963453.html#a963453

As always, comments etc are welcome.

Bye,
Sandro

Re: Color schemes

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Ok, and this is the related issue:

Bye

Re: Color schemes

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
Thanks Sandro. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Re: Color schemes