Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michał Małecki <mi...@poczta.onet.pl> on 2005/02/05 13:58:07 UTC

valid html output

Hello,
I wonder would it be possible to make standard myfaces renderers to
generate valid html (or xhtml). When I try to validate it now I get
several errors, especially bound to javascript and ids (value of
attribute "ID" invalid: "_" cannot start a name, required attribute
"TYPE" not specified, document type does not allow element "SCRIPT"
here). Is it possible to archive this?
Michał Małecki

Re: valid html output

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
There are several problems in the validity of the created code, the
most important one being that id's are started with an underscore _.

The problem is that this is in the spec - we need to get the expert
group to address that issue....

regards,

Martin