Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Frank Yellin <fy...@fyellin.com> on 2018/05/16 10:53:44 UTC

com.google.api.services.clouddebugger.v2.CloudDebugger ???

Something just starting breaking on me in the last day or so.  I have the
trivial program:

  PipelineOptions options =
      PipelineOptionsFactory.fromArgs(args).create();
  Pipeline pipeline = Pipeline.create(options);
}

If I call it with no arguments, it quietly does nothing, as expected.  If I
pass the argument
    --runner=dataflowRunner
I get the error message

com/google/api/services/clouddebugger/v2/CloudDebugger

I can't find any reference to v2/CloudDebugger and I do not know who is
including it or calling it.  Has something changed in the last few days on
GCE?

Help!

Re: com.google.api.services.clouddebugger.v2.CloudDebugger ???

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com>.
Thanks Cham, forgot to mention about the recent migration to 1.23.0.

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@google.com>.

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com>.