Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <pm...@apache.org> on 2019/11/09 16:19:52 UTC

gw generatePom not generating pom files

Hello,
gradle.md says:

      # Generate all pom files
      # The resulting files are placed under build/publications folder
      gw generatePom

But I see nothing in build/publications

Am I the only one in this case ?

Thanks
Regards

Re: gw generatePom not generating pom files

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 at 16:19, Philippe Mouawad <pm...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello,
> gradle.md says:
>
>       # Generate all pom files
>       # The resulting files are placed under build/publications folder
>       gw generatePom
>
> But I see nothing in build/publications
>
> Am I the only one in this case ?

No.

I get:

Building JMeter 5.2.1-SNAPSHOT
checksum-dependency elapsed time: 33370ms, configurations processed: 51
    SHA-512 computation time: 1893ms (goes in parallel, it might exceed
wall-clock time), files processed: 52, processed: 6MiB, skipped: 582MiB
    PGP signature resolution time: 146ms (wall-clock), resolution requests:
28, signatures resolved: 112
    PGP key resolution time: 30126ms (wall-clock), resolution requests: 28,
download time: 0ms (goes in parallel, it might exceed wall-clock time),
keys downloaded: 0
        PGP signature verification time: 28915ms (goes in parallel, it
might exceed wall-clock time), files processed: 373, processed: 285MiB,
skipped: 294MiB

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible
with Gradle 7.0.
Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings.
See
https://docs.gradle.org/6.0/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings

$ ls -a  build
.        ..       checksum

$ find . -name "*.pom"

$

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.
>I thought running from there would generate for all projects

Of course, it would.

$ gw clean
$ find . -name 'pom*.xml' | wc -l
      0
$ gw generatePom -m
:generatePom SKIPPED
:src:components:generatePomFileForComponentsPublication SKIPPED
:src:components:generatePom SKIPPED
:src:config:generatePomFileForConfigPublication SKIPPED
:src:config:generatePom SKIPPED
:src:core:generatePomFileForCorePublication SKIPPED
:src:core:generatePom SKIPPED
:src:functions:generatePomFileForFunctionsPublication SKIPPED
:src:functions:generatePom SKIPPED
:src:jorphan:generatePomFileForJorphanPublication SKIPPED
:src:jorphan:generatePom SKIPPED
:src:launcher:generatePomFileForLauncherPublication SKIPPED
:src:launcher:generatePom SKIPPED
$ gw generatePom
$ find . -name 'pom*.xml'
./src/launcher/build/publications/launcher/pom-default.xml
./src/core/build/publications/core/pom-default.xml
./src/config/build/publications/config/pom-default.xml
./src/protocol/junit-sample/build/publications/junit-sample/pom-default.xml
./src/protocol/ftp/build/publications/ftp/pom-default.xml
./src/protocol/native/build/publications/native/pom-default.xml
./src/protocol/bolt/build/publications/bolt/pom-default.xml
./src/protocol/junit/build/publications/junit/pom-default.xml
./src/protocol/mail/build/publications/mail/pom-default.xml
./src/protocol/ldap/build/publications/ldap/pom-default.xml
./src/protocol/java/build/publications/java/pom-default.xml
./src/protocol/mongodb/build/publications/mongodb/pom-default.xml
./src/protocol/jdbc/build/publications/jdbc/pom-default.xml
./src/protocol/tcp/build/publications/tcp/pom-default.xml
./src/protocol/http/build/publications/http/pom-default.xml
./src/protocol/jms/build/publications/jms/pom-default.xml
./src/components/build/publications/components/pom-default.xml
./src/functions/build/publications/functions/pom-default.xml
./src/jorphan/build/publications/jorphan/pom-default.xml

Vladimir

Re: gw generatePom not generating pom files

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
On Saturday, November 9, 2019, Vladimir Sitnikov <
sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com> wrote:

> Philippe>But I see nothing in build/publications
>
> Are you sure?

I run it from jmeter base folder.
That’s the explanation.

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: gw generatePom not generating pom files