Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Robert Bartlett <rb...@digitalphx.com> on 2004/10/18 16:45:57 UTC

Qmail scanner giving error

Im configuring a new server and decided to go with SA 3.0. My question is
I installed it, it appears to be running. So to complete the server setup
I install qmail-scanner, it tries to find applications it recognizes but
for SA it comes back with an error stating it appears it found spamc but
installed incorrectly. Something about it not returning X-Status:. Then it
says ignoring. Any ideas?

Robert

Re: Qmail scanner giving error

Posted by Alex Pleiner <pl...@zeitform.de>.
* Robert Bartlett <rb...@digitalphx.com> [2004-10-18 16:58]:
> Im configuring a new server and decided to go with SA 3.0. My question is
> I installed it, it appears to be running. So to complete the server setup
> I install qmail-scanner, it tries to find applications it recognizes but
> for SA it comes back with an error stating it appears it found spamc but
> installed incorrectly. Something about it not returning X-Status:. Then it
> says ignoring. Any ideas?

Do you use latest Q-S 1.23? Prior version do not support SA 3.0.

Alex

--
Alex Pleiner                            zeitform Internet Dienste
mailto:pleiner@zeitform.de              Fraunhoferstraße 5