Posted to users@camel.apache.org by rcarneiro-cit <rc...@ciandt.com> on 2016/01/06 18:14:01 UTC

Problems with camel-jackson 2.16.1

Hi everyone!

I tried, recently, to update the camel version of a project from 2.15.4 to
2.16.1. Unfortunately, after that, I got an Exception with:
"Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.util.BeanUtil.okNameForSetter(Lcom/fasterxml/jackson/databind/introspect/AnnotatedMethod;Z)Ljava/lang/String;"
I've the camel-jackson dependency on this project that was using the same
version of camel. When I replace the version of camel-jackson with 2.15.4, I
stop to got the Exception.

Has anyone ever experienced this? I really need to keep the camel and the
camel- jackson in different versions?