Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Clovis <ms...@verizon.net> on 2006/07/09 20:10:02 UTC

using maven idea:idea command with servicemix

I am trying to set up a working environment for testing and development for
using IDE(s), eclipse and Intellij for servicemix.
 We did a svn co from apache site and followed command line build
instructions. Then ran mvn idea:idea. This generated project files whereever
pom files existed. That being said the first problem was that dispite the
command line build running properly mvn install with no test option on, The
project file(s) pointed at the jars in the repository jars seemingly
properly. BUT there was a class ( javax.xml.bind.annotation.AccessType) that
was used in the component code that is not in any repository jars. I did a
recursive search. I am confused on the mvn idea:idea goal and trying to
track down the issue in both mailing groups. Any guidance would be
appreciated.