Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by narup <ps...@wsgc.com> on 2007/12/11 19:14:36 UTC

Re: Server cannot find /app url after migration to 1.3 filter

Well i also had a similar problem,actually websphere doesn't handle servlet
filters properly. So upgrading wicket to 1.3 and if you are using
<filter-class>org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter</filter-class>
instead of wicket servlet then have to do change
Setting com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.invokefilterscompatibility property to true
in

Servers > Server > Web Container Settings > Web Container > Custom
Properties.

select New and then enter
"com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.invokefilterscompatibility" as the property name
and "true" as the value
- save the update and restart the server

Hope this works