Posted to users@camel.apache.org by est412 <es...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/09 10:10:56 UTC

XSL stylesheet from database

Hello!
Could you show me the most convenient way of using XSL stylesheets loaded
from database (or other dynamic sources) with xslt endpoint?
I have already noted technique of using http endpoint, but can it be the
only way?
Thank you in advance!

Re: XSL stylesheet from database

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

There was a function until

As it was due some security issue afair

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 12:09 PM, est412 <es...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I might be wrong, but recepientList EIP deals just with dynamic uri
> construction (i.e. dynamic endpoint selection, uri parameters setting etc.),
> isn't it?
> As to my question, I would like to know, is there any way to make xslt
> endpoint use xsl stylesheet body (not just filename, but body itself as
> String or DOM) not only from file or uri location, but from ${body} of
> another endpoint or from some header (like CamelVelocityTemplate), or
> something else?..
> For now I see the only appropriate way in creating another route started
> from http endpoint and returning ${body} with xsl inside...

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com
hawtio: http://hawt.io/
fabric8: http://fabric8.io/

Re: XSL stylesheet from database

Posted by contactreji <co...@gmail.com>.
Anything you wanna populate on "to uri=" endpoints can be achieved using
recepientList EIP.

Check out http://camel.apache.org/how-to-use-a-dynamic-uri-in-to.html

Cheers
Reji

-----
Reji Mathews
Sr. Developer - Middleware Integration / SOA ( Open Source - Apache Camel & Jboss Fuse ESB | Mule ESB )
LinkedIn - http://in.linkedin.com/pub/reji-mathews/31/9a2/40a
Twitter - reji_mathews