Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/18 10:00:07 UTC

Re: cannot add facility to store (when I remove dummy data)

Hi Vikas,

It is working as expected on 1104 branch. Please pass the from date and
after progress bar disappear refresh the page. Problem is of not showing
the results after insert.
On which branch or trunk revision you are trying.

Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com