Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Martin Lichtin <li...@yahoo.com> on 2014/11/12 15:06:11 UTC

Karaf shell cmd-line argument handling

Wanted to ask if this is a feature or a bug:

karaf@root()> feature:install 007
Error executing command: No feature named '7' with version '0.0.0' available

I have other, custom commands using string arguments and these now require quoted values in case of leading zeros.

Re: Karaf shell cmd-line argument handling

Posted by lichtin <li...@yahoo.com>.
Yes, quoting leaves the argument value unmodified.

jbonofre wrote

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net