Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2016/02/08 22:54:49 UTC

Welcome new committer and PMC member, Pranav Sharma

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Allura has asked
Pranav Sharma to become a committer and PMC member and we are pleased to
announce that he has accepted.

Everyone is welcome to ask if they have any questions about using or
developing Allura, perhaps we can help you on your way to being a
contributor and
committer too.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal

Re: Welcome new committer and PMC member, Pranav Sharma

Posted by heith seewald <he...@gmail.com>.
Great to have you onboard, Pranav :)

Posted by Pranav Sharma <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Igor Bondarenko <je...@gmail.com>.