Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Katrina Henrie <kh...@imaginehealth.com> on 2018/10/24 17:47:58 UTC

Fetch/Put via FTPS?

There's an old thread on here relating to FTPS (FTP with TLS/SSL) -
http://apache-nifi.1125220.n5.nabble.com/FTPS-td19292.html

Does anyone know if this was ever implemented or if another solution was
presented? I have v1.7 and I'm not seeing anything. I have a client
requesting a daily drop to the FTPS site - I can access through NiFi via
port 21, but they (naturally) would prefer a secure connection.

Thanks in advance!

Katrina

--
_Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this
transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject

Re: Fetch/Put via FTPS?

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Katrina,

Nobody has added FTPS support as of yet that I am aware of into NiFi.
We have FTP or SFTP.

Thanks