Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Heligon Sandra <sa...@nextream.fr> on 2002/09/16 15:33:53 UTC

Tiles - Macromedia (newbie question)

	Sorry for my previous question, the description of my problem was
too short.
	I would like to know if people define Tiles-templates with tables or
other
	ways (like CSS perhaps). I don't know a lot of things about HTML
tags, and
	at first I thought that I could use Macromedia Ultradev to define my
JSP pages.
	I can define the body of each page with Macromedia but not the
common look (template).
	Because Macromedia can not replace the tags <tiles:insert
attribute="..."/>, isn't it ?

	I would like to have the following template:

	<logo>		<menu(with images)>

						     <current Date-Time>

		<footer text>

	Has someone a such example ?