Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2006/11/07 17:46:15 UTC

where to stick info about using velocity docbook

I'm having some success at using velocity docbook.  As with any newbie
climbing the learning curve, there are things I'm learning which I think
might help others.  I'd like to not lose these - is there a place
(perhaps on the wiki) where I could record some of these?

The wiki page where I thought I'd do this is marked "immutable" (
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-velocity/VelocityDocbook )

-Marshall

Re: where to stick info about using velocity docbook

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Nathan Bubna wrote:
> Hmm.  I'm able to edit that wiki page.  Can you edit any other wiki
> pages?

I didn't try- because it said "Immutable page".  Turns out this was
because I wasn't logged in.  Now I can edit.  Sorry for the "noise".
-Marshall

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.