Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Janvier Majirus <ma...@yahoo.fr> on 2005/01/28 10:16:18 UTC

bug on xupdate module within xindice

Hi all,
There is a bug with xupdate module within xindice.
When using xupdate for updating document in database, it's not possible to add an attribut with predicate. For example, instead of adding this element: <anElement anAttribute="aValue[aPredicate]"/>, Xindice will add <anElement anAttribute="aValue[aPredicate"/> without the end square bracket of the predicate.
I noted in command line and programmatically.
I use xindice-1.1b4.
I hope this remark will help developpers of xindice to improve the Xupdate module.
Regards,

Majirus

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail