Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Noel Golding <no...@spearreport.com> on 2003/02/05 19:14:43 UTC

embed Fonts in FOP (not from the command line)

I need to create a pdf that embeds the fonts.

>From what I could find in order to use the userconfig.xml file you need to
use the command line.

I have embeded FOP into a JAVA application and I am not sure how to proceed
setit to use the config file.

I am using FOP 2.0.1

Thank you
Noel Golding

Re: embed Fonts in FOP (not from the command line)

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.

That's a faq, see http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html#faq-N1031F.
--
Oleg Tkachenko