Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by quintonparker <qu...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/31 15:50:17 UTC

What is your production experience with Activemq Apollo?

Hi

Would appreciate feedback from Apollo users, especially those who have
successfully migrated from Activemq old gen to Apollo.

Would be comforting to hear of large-ish financial corporations using Apollo
for "mission-critical" stuff. Mostly interested in comment surrounding
non-functional attributes such as stability, buggy-ness, high availability.

Alternatively, I'd be happy as rain if someone pasted logos and/or
ridiculously positive quotes from CIO/CTOs of fortune 500 firms. They'd have
to be true, of course :-)

Re: What is your production experience with Activemq Apollo?

Posted by quintonparker <qu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, that is true according to Dejan Bosanac

https://twitter.com/dejanb/status/562617699004854272
https://twitter.com/dejanb/status/562597565078994944

Thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated

On 4 February 2015 at 15:33, tbain98 [via ActiveMQ] <
ml-node+s2283324n4691045h7@n4.nabble.com> wrote:

> I heard a rumor that 6.0 was abandoning Apollo and was instead going to
> merge ActiveMQ and HornetQ.  Can any of the primary developers confirm
> that
> rumor?
>
> If it's true, you might think twice about the move to Apollo for which
> you're gathering testimonials.
> On Feb 2, 2015 12:04 PM, "quintonparker" <[hidden email]
> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4691045&i=0>> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > Would appreciate feedback from Apollo users, especially those who have
> > successfully migrated from Activemq old gen to Apollo.
> >
> > Would be comforting to hear of large-ish financial corporations using
> > Apollo
> > for "mission-critical" stuff. Mostly interested in comment surrounding
> > non-functional attributes such as stability, buggy-ness, high
> availability.
> >
> > Alternatively, I'd be happy as rain if someone pasted logos and/or
> > ridiculously positive quotes from CIO/CTOs of fortune 500 firms. They'd
> > have
> > to be true, of course :-)
> >

> > --

> .
> NAML
> <http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Quinton Parker

Re: What is your production experience with Activemq Apollo?

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.