Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Richard <ri...@btinternet.com> on 2008/09/03 13:45:47 UTC

WSDL2Code from Archive

Hi,
I don't think this is possible but just wanted to see if anyone could confirm.
Is it possible to use the gen tools to generate code from a WSDL in an archive like a zip or jar?
Cheers,
Ric

Re: WSDL2Code from Archive

Posted by Nick Steel <ni...@imperial.ac.uk>.
I use the wsd2java Maven plugin and can then package my client stubs in a jar
file. Perhaps this could be a solution?

Nick

Re: WSDL2Code from Archive

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
You could try using the jar url scheme to specify the uri of the WSDL. I
think it should work.

Thanks,
Keith.

--