Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt> on 2014/06/30 10:48:16 UTC

English Dictionaries updated - 1-JUL-2014

Hello!

Just to let everyone know that I have updated the English Dictionaries:
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice

In it, I have released V2.14 of the forked British Dictionary which now
has 140276 words with 522 new words since my previous release.

I also replaced the "Publisher Name" from "Apache OpenOffice" to "Marco
A.G.Pinto" since Ariel and Andrea suggested the change, because it was
incompatible with AOO's License.

Can it be added to the trunk of AOO 4.1.1?

Thanks!

Kind regards,