Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gregory Nickonov <Gr...@actis.ru> on 2000/05/05 15:05:28 UTC

Again: troubles with cyrillic character set

Hi guys,

I'm still having a lot of troubles with cyrillic characters. I've downloaded
latest CVS version of cocoon, but it doesn't process not only windows-1251
encoding (which is not supported by xerces, as I was told by somebody), but
koi8-r (which is mentioned in xerces) as well. Can somebody tell me how to
enable cyrillic characters in cocoon? And oh, of course I know the magic
word: Please, please, please :-)

Thanks in advance,
Gregory.