Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by marcos gonzalez <el...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/03 17:16:12 UTC

Doubt with the tomcat configuration

Hello!

Im new installing tomcat 5.5 and I have problems. Im using A linux platform
(debian etch) and when I put the sample code. the *.war archives where goes?
I put there in /var/lib/tomcat5.5/webapps and apparently tomcats extracts
the application, but when I want to access using
http://localhost:8180/sample appears the 404 error.

Somebody can help me??

Re: Doubt with the tomcat configuration

Posted by marcos gonzalez <el...@gmail.com>.
Please could you say me which? Im refer if can specify the path where I
understand that is.

And I see is biggest,any special part?

Best regards

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.