Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by wang jun <ke...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/13 09:55:21 UTC

what's going on today?

Hello,guys!

About the recording monitoring,this afternoon I together with Yan has tested
the new module<http://dict.bing.com.cn/?q=%e6%a8%a1%e5%9d%97&FORM=BDFD#module>.
And
It turned out to be ok.

What's going on about your
module<http://dict.bing.com.cn/?q=%e6%a8%a1%e5%9d%97&FORM=BDFD#module>
?
--
*If the dream is big enough,the facts don't count.*

Re: what's going on today?

Posted by wang jun <ke...@gmail.com>.
You have made rather a great progress.Maybe you will finish it  soon .
And of course,wish everything work well as wished.

在 2011年7月13日 下午7:01,陈小云 <cx...@gmail.com>写道:

Re: what's going on today?

Posted by 陈小云 <cx...@gmail.com>.