Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2018/10/11 19:48:44 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Balazs Meszaros

On behalf of the HBase PMC, I'm pleased to announce that Balazs
Meszaros has accepted our invitation to become an HBase committer.

Thanks for all your hard work Balazs; we look forward to more contributions!

Please join me in extending congratulations to Balazs!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Balazs Meszaros

Posted by Allan Yang <al...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!, Balazs.
Best Regards
Allan Yang