Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jsolderitsch <js...@gestalt-llc.com> on 2007/03/08 19:43:40 UTC

Re: [m2] Tools.jar & Apple

Question -- Which pom file under .m2?

I find myself in exactly the same situation and error condition trying to
use the jax-ws plug-in on Mac OS X?

Re: [m2] Tools.jar & Apple

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
sorry folks, I forgot to deply a snapshot for the last change and there for
you all when thru hell
with his plugin.

I will deploy the snapshot now.

-D

Re: [m2] Tools.jar & Apple

Posted by jsolderitsch <js...@gestalt-llc.com>.

Re: [m2] Tools.jar & Apple

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
checkout the source from

Re: [m2] Tools.jar & Apple

Posted by jsolderitsch <js...@gestalt-llc.com>.

Re: [m2] Tools.jar & Apple

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [m2] Tools.jar & Apple

Posted by jsolderitsch <js...@gestalt-llc.com>.
Just want to say that I too fixed the issue by updating the same section of
the plugin's pom.

I first tried making a dependency entry in my project pom for the plugin
using the exact same syntax and this did NOT work. I had to chance the
dependency in the plugin like Ryan describes.

Hopefully a newer build of the plugin will fix this behavior and allow me to

Re: [m2] Tools.jar & Apple

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [m2] Tools.jar & Apple

Posted by Ryan Cuprak <rc...@mac.com>.

Re: [m2] Tools.jar & Apple

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [m2] Tools.jar & Apple

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [m2] Tools.jar & Apple

Posted by Ryan Cuprak <rc...@mac.com>.
Hello,

Got my jaxws stuff working!

 Added the repository:
         <repository>
            <id>java.net</id>
            <url>https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository</url>
            <layout>legacy</layout>
        </repository>
(deleted entries javax entries and .m2 and re-downloaded - only had to download the jsr 181 jar separately. - think I installed the wrong jar previously)

Re: [m2] Tools.jar & Apple

Posted by Ryan Cuprak <rc...@mac.com>.
  Got my stuff working.

Re: [m2] Tools.jar & Apple