Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/05 21:36:01 UTC

[Axis2] Zero Blockers for 1.3

Folks,

At this moment there are zero blockers in JIRA for 1.3. Please try RC3
released friday (http://people.apache.org/~deepal/axis2/1.3-RC3/) or
1.3 branch's nightly build from here -
http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/

*Please* make sure you try it out as this is the last chance before we
cut 1.3 Final early next week.

thanks,
dims

Re: [Axis2] Zero Blockers for 1.3

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
never mind about the zip...AXIS2-3071 wsdl/client works for me.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Robert,

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raghu Upadhyayula <ru...@responsys.com>.
Hi Dims,

     This is regarding JIRA AXIS2-2352.

	Even though the NPE in AxisServlet.java is fixed in AXIS2 1.3 SNAPSHOT, I'm still getting NPE in my ResponsysWSServiceMessageReceiverInOut.java.  I've updated the JIRA with the details.

Thanks
Raghu

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jorge Fernandez <in...@yahoo.es>.