Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Kargiotakis George <ka...@noc.uoi.gr> on 2004/07/08 15:48:33 UTC

new mirror

URL of mirror : http://ftp.uoi.gr/pub/www/apache/
Country where the mirror is located: Greece
Contact email address: kargig@noc.uoi.gr
Update frequency: twice/day
Approximate bandwidth: 22Mbit
I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror: yes

--
Kargiotakis George            Network Operations Center
                              University of Ioannina, GREECE

Re: new mirror

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Thu, 8 Jul 2004, Kargiotakis George wrote:

> URL of mirror : http://ftp.uoi.gr/pub/www/apache/
> Country where the mirror is located: Greece
> Contact email address: kargig@noc.uoi.gr
> Update frequency: twice/day
> Approximate bandwidth: 22Mbit
> I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror: yes

Thanks.  This will be in the next update.

Joshua.

Re: new mirror

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Thu, 8 Jul 2004, Kargiotakis George wrote:

> URL of mirror : http://ftp.uoi.gr/pub/www/apache/
> Country where the mirror is located: Greece
> Contact email address: kargig@noc.uoi.gr
> Update frequency: twice/day
> Approximate bandwidth: 22Mbit
> I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror: yes

There seems to be some problems with this mirror.  For example, this
directory should have many files in it:
http://ftp.uoi.gr/pub/www/apache/httpd/

If you can get this fixed, please resubmit.

Thanks.

Joshua.