Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by "Kraft, Mike" <Mi...@teradact.com> on 2008/10/07 20:24:39 UTC

Repository group questions

Hi,

I have created a group 'public' that contains both the default 'internal' and 'snapshots' repositories. I then created a mirror for * to 'public' in my local settings. I noticed I was having some trouble locating snapshot artifacts that were not already present in my local repository. So I began looking at the settings for the 'public' group. I clicked through on the URL link to the group, and saw that only artifacts from 'internal' showed up - nothing from 'snapshots'. I tried changing the order of the two repositories in the group list, but it did not seem to make any difference.

Just to be clear, 'snapshots' itself is working - I see the unified view of all the repositories when I go the 'Browse' page.

Is the groups feature broken, or is it just some weird condition on my server?