Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Steven Rowe <sa...@syr.edu> on 2004/07/01 01:26:02 UTC

Re: escaping special characters while doing search doesn't seem to work

Hi Polina,

Try this (jGuru Lucene FAQ item):
<URL:http://www.jguru.com/faq/view.jsp?EID=538308>

Or, better yet, this (the Lucene Wiki "AnalysisParalysis" page):
<URL:http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/AnalysisParalysis>

Steve